Acne is quite stubborn. It does not leave easily and even when it does, it leaves scars behind. Are you one of those night owls that enjoy working or studying only at night. The idea is great but the dark circles that follow aren’t, are they? Ladies, are you tired of dealing with problems like these? Well, every problem comes with a solution and there is always a way out. We will solve all these problems by using some simple ingredients available in our kitchen. You want to know how? Let’s go ahead and see how to prepare a papaya mask for clear skin naturally.
Papaya helps in removing sun tan and also hydrates the skin deeply. It moisturizes the skin and clears pigmentation. Further to that, it solves under eye problems as well, such as dark spots, wrinkles, etc. It is very useful for people with dry skin, as it hydrates the skin and restores moisture. It is known for removing blemishes and suntan as well. Its exfoliating properties help remove dull skin and open up clogged pores. It treats skin conditions such as Melasma.
Gram flour improves the skin texture to a great extent. It brightens the skin leaving a soothing effect behind. It is known not only for acne, but also the stubborn acne scars on the skin. The contents of gram flour include zinc, which fights with acne-causing infections to prevent acne breakouts.
As we all know, lemon is an amazing ingredient for our skin and is readily available in the kitchen. The content of lemon includes vitamin C, which helps in skin toning. Lemon will help you tighten your skin and diminish the pores. It also gives you clear and glowing skin.
Honey, as we all know, is an excellent cleanser. It opens up clogged pores and diminishes them. It is great for people with oily skin as it controls sebum production.
How To Prepare The Mask?
1. Take a papaya and grate it. Then, take a glass bowl and fill it with the mixture.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of gram flour to it
3. Then, add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
4. Further to that, add half a teaspoon of honey. Stir the ingredients well and your face mask is ready to use.
How To Apply?
1. Wash your face gently with lukewarm water to get rid of the dirt and dust stuck on your face.
2. Apply the paste gently using your hands and massage it for around 5 minutes in a circular motion, to let your skin absorb it (you can also use a brush if you like, but massaging with your hands is considered more effective.)
3. Further to that, apply a thick layer of the same paste on your skin and let it dry.
4. After 40-45 minutes wash your face with water only.
This was a super easy DIY papaya mask to apply on your skin, to regain a soft, smooth, and healthy-looking skin instantly. Go ahead and try it out once. You won’t regret it for sure!